- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 12 pages in length.
- Short papers should be up to 4 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- Papers must be formatted using the SPRINGER Author's Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available.
Publication Ethics and Malpractice statement
EAI conferences are committed to upholding the highest standards of publication ethic and publication malpractices. All this Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement is based, in large part, on the COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics). Read more...